Commando tactique Index du Forum
Commando tactique
Forum de la team : Commando Tactique ( CT )

Commando tactique Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Bestiary League ends when? ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Commando tactique Index du Forum -> Discussions libres -> Discussions libres
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
westinbrodey

MessagePosté le: Sam 7 Avr - 11:45 (2018)    Sujet du message: Bestiary League ends when? Répondre en citant

Hi,

I can't wait for Bestiary league to be over. The new mobs effects and combos are killing the buzz. I had one today that spawned more mobs...and it or a nearby rare had the mod where enemies couldn't be killed until it died. I could whittle the edges of the pack but never actually damage the mob I needed to because of the huge pack of immortal meatshields. Add to that the stun mechanic from all those hits and my only hope of getting through that zone is to restart a different instance and hope for better luck. That isn't fun. Solving gear problems is much harder in this league as well. My league starter this league killed Dominus with blue boots and a white ring, because the quality and frequency of loot drops is lower (to provide incentive for the pokemon mechanic). In total the degrees of freedom available to the player is simply too low to be enjoyable.I really hope the next league is better. When is Bestiary League ending?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2125416
Blockchain Application Marketing 

Thanks

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 7 Avr - 11:45 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Commando tactique Index du Forum -> Discussions libres -> Discussions libres Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006